[vdr] vdr on an underpowered NAS (D-link DNS 323)

cedric.dewijs at telfort.nl cedric.dewijs at telfort.nl
Sat Dec 28 07:18:03 CET 2013

Hi Stephan,

I have followed he following manuals:
1) Install debian on the NAS:
http://www.cyrius.com/debian/orion/d-link/dns-323/install/
2) Install VDR on debian: (written by me :-) )
https://wiki.debian.org/VDR

The only thing is that sc does not compile on the NAS. In order to fix that I have ported it from FFdecsa to dvbcsa. I will post the solution in this thread:
 http://www.mail-archive.com/vdr@linuxtv.org/msg17681.html

Also the NAS is slow, but watching one encrypted show, or record two encrypted shows, or record 4 unencrypted shows works for me. SD quality, I don't receive HD here.

Please let me know about your progress.

Regards,
Cedric