[vdr] Does anyone see this or is the VDR mailing list broken?

Morfsta morfsta at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 15:09:56 CET 2013

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 11:38 AM, Torgeir Veimo <torgeir at pobox.com> wrote:
> The purpose for me would be to run a VDR client on a raspberry pi.
> XBMC already runs there and I've used it a bit with VNSI, but until I
> can get the native GUI running on XBMC, it's not WAF ready. I assume
> whenever libxine is finally able to make use of the hw accelerated
> decoding, xinelibplugin will supply what's needed.

Yes, I have a few Pis too, I posted awhile ago as to whether anyone
had had any joy with getting a VDR client running on it but didn't get
a response.

I would much prefer to use a Pi as a client, rather than run it
through XBMC which seems very laggy as a PVR on a Pi.

Is anyone working on xine acceleration for the Pi do you know?

Thanks