[vdr] Call for translations for VDR version 2.0.0

Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at tvdr.de
Mon Feb 11 13:42:18 CET 2013

On 11.02.2013 13:16, Peter Münster wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 11 2013, Marc wrote:
>
>> I forgot the attachment !
>
> Here a new one with some spelling fixes.
>
> (BTW, wouldn't utf-8 be a better choice nowadays?)

Your file looks as if you have already changed it to UTF-8.
If so, you should also change the line

accordingly.

Since there is currently quite some turmoil around the fr_FR.po file,
I'll wait until somebody explicitly tells me to adopt a final version
(and nobody else disagrees within 24 hours ;-).

Klaus