[vdr] Call for translations for VDR version 2.0.0

syrius.ml at no-log.org syrius.ml at no-log.org
Tue Feb 12 02:24:16 CET 2013

Bernard Jaulin <bernard.jaulin at gmail.com> writes:

Bonjour,

> We are working on that now ! We send you a new one .po asap.

> Dear french fellow countryman please take a look here :
> http://dvbkivabien2.info/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=14987
> and here :
> http://lite.framapad.org/p/ClyUvioD5s

Thanks Bernard !
I've just proposed some changes on the pad as well as comments on some
weird translations.

one of the worst one is definitely "epg scan timeout", it shouldn't
translate to "epg scan length/duration" in french ! :-)

the MANUAL file from vdr source tree should be giving most of the
explanations and contexts.
(et pourquoi ne pas commencer par la traducton du MANUEL ? :-))