[vdr] Rotor plugin source?

Timothy D. Lenz tlenz at vorgon.com
Thu Feb 14 20:11:30 CET 2013

I haven't tried the patch, just the plugin. The plugin had some nice
features that where handy. My rotor isn't even active now. Needs to be
realigned after replacing a limit switch and I never have much secess
aligning it. That and there is so little FTA in the US on small dish.
Hardly worth the effort.