[vdr] HD Test clip(s)

th_ziegler at gmx.de th_ziegler at gmx.de
Sat Feb 16 14:09:42 CET 2013

Hi,

Are there any VDR-compatible (I'm using e-tobi 1.7.29) HD test clips,
available somewhere on the net or can s.o. provide one?

For better comparisson with SD, the a clip from the German ARD- or
ZDF-news would be nice. A few minutes is sufficient.

Background for those who are interested:

I'm using DVB-T based vdr since a couple of years now for in-house
streaming to various devices.

I plan to add a DVB-S card to support HD. I'd like to check if
HD-streaming works with my current setup before doing the investment
in a sattelite dish etc.

Any other hints regarding what USB DVB-S receiver, sat-dish, etc.
works well is also welcome.

Thanks,
Thomas