[vdr] HD Test clip(s)

VDR User user.vdr at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 17:14:33 CET 2013

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 5:09 AM,  <th_ziegler at gmx.de> wrote:
> Are there any VDR-compatible (I'm using e-tobi 1.7.29) HD test clips,
> available somewhere on the net or can s.o. provide one?

There are many places hosting HD test clips. You can look at:

http://www.highdefforum.com/high-definition-movies-video-clips/6537-official-hd-video-clip-list.html

or just google "hd test clips".

Also, you don't need to worry about a clip being "VDR-compatible",
whatever that is supposed to mean. Your system either has the
capability to play HD content smoothly or it doesn't. VDR doesn't have
anything to do with that. If you have a VDPAU-capable video card or
igp, all progressive content will work. If you want the highest
quality deinterlacing on 1080i, a GT220 is required.