Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at tvdr.de
Tue Feb 19 11:52:31 CET 2013

On 19.02.2013 09:07, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> On 18.02.2013 21:51, Dominic Evans wrote:
>> Even if you don't add INCDIR directly to the CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS you could
>> add it to the pkg-config variables dumped into vdr.pc so that plugin
>> authors can use it if they need it. Currently its not available in
>> either place.
>
> This has also been suggested here:
>
> http://www.vdr-portal.de/board1-news/board2-vdr-news/p1127697-announce-vdr-developer-version-1-7-38/#post1127697
>
> so if there are two more people who ACK this, I'll add it for the next version.

I'm afraid I have to cancel this.
There was a valid point at

http://www.vdr-portal.de/board1-news/board2-vdr-news/p1127905-announce-vdr-developer-version-1-7-38/#post1127905

which stated that if plugins provide header files for other plugins,
we might end up having to compile/install the plugins in a very
specific order, which is unacceptable.

Klaus