[vdr] : Positioner and multi-tuner setup?

Ales Jurik ajurik at quick.cz
Thu Feb 21 08:24:31 CET 2013

On 02/21/2013 12:21 AM, Antti Hartikainen wrote:
> I mgot gotoxx working too. For some reason my motor doesn't work with 18V so needed to change it to use
> 13V.

Hi,

the reason could be that your DVB card is not able to supply current
peak when motor start at 18V and the current fuse was activated. You
could try to start motor move at 13V and after some delay (in range of
500ms) switch to 18V if you wish to motor move at higher speed.

This is feature of some DVB cards, some other types doesn't have current
fuse but current limiter (my old TeVii S470) and some are able to
deliver current peak to start motor quickly, but such devices are mostly