[vdr] RFC: Adding CPPFLAGS to Makefile

Tobi listaccount at e-tobi.net
Sat Feb 23 13:43:21 CET 2013

Hello!

Klaus asked me to put this up for discussion:

At least Debian and Debian derivatives provide standard values for
CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS/LDFLAGS/CPPFLAGS/FFLAGS.

VDR's Makefile does not use CPPFLAGS (C-Pre-Processor flags) right now.
Not a big deal and easy to work-around, but for the sake of providing a
"standards-conform" Makefile I suggest adding CPPFLAGS as well.

Please see the attached patch.

It's only a suggestions and Klaus already indicated that such a change
might not make it into 2.0.0, so please don't panic, that all
plugin-Makefiles must be changed once again :-)

bye,

Tobias