[vdr] plugin for DVD images

Füley István aironet at tigercomp.ro
Tue Feb 26 08:07:13 CET 2013

Hello,

I'm using latest xineliboutput in client-server environment, and it
works fine for me. I have dozens of DVD images on a nfs share (created
with dd), and they are working well, no freezes, no crashes. DVD images
(.img) files appear with a letter "D" ahead in the browser menu, and
they're played just as the disc would be in the DVD ROM unit.
My single issue is, that I have some copy protected DVD's, and they
cannot be replayed from images.