[vdr] plugin for DVD images

Lars Bläser lblaeser at mainz-online.de
Tue Feb 26 08:37:15 CET 2013

Hallo,

together the plugins dvd and dvdswitch play titelsets and iso's nativly
in vdr
another (imho better) solution is something like yavdr does, if needed
switching vdr in backround (still running, recording) and use the
frontend with xbmc (also has iso support), depending on the system age
switching the frontend between vdr and xbmc only takes seconds
xbmc is also pretty good for any type of media (i.e. mkv)