[vdr] [DISCUSSION REQUEST] reintroduce a common make configuration file in VDR-1.7.35

Morfsta morfsta at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 15:54:59 CET 2013

On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:52 PM, Lars Hanisch <dvb at flensrocker.de> wrote:
>  This is an invitation: Please create more posts in english at vdr-portal! If a critical mass is passed it will be
> easier for the ones coming past us. Sure there's only a small "international" part, but it is there. And of course there
> will be "idiots", you got them everywhere, even at this mailing list. :)
>  I promise if I have something valuable to say to an question asked in english I will give my best and will answer it.

I can second Lars here, following my English post on vdr-portal we
worked together to fix rotorng with later versions of VDR in yavdr
0.5.0.

Perhaps a sticky at the top of the forum discussing and encouraging
the use of English for non-German speaking users would help and giving
some guidance on the best way to approach it, so as to avoid flames.