[vdr] [DISCUSSION REQUEST] reintroduce a common make configuration file in VDR-1.7.35

Lucian Muresan lucianm at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jan 3 12:53:19 CET 2013

On 01/01/2013 09:52 PM, Lars Hanisch wrote:
[...]
>   I must confess that normally threads at a forum are easier to read and understand as mailing list threads in any
> mail-archive. First you have to found such an archive (or have to know that something like that even exists) and then
> it's complicated to search or even browse the archive (monthly indexes etc.).

Just FYI, even if many ML readers may do something similar already. One
can actually disable email delivery of this ML and read it through nntp
at news.gmane.org, this way one can more easily have an overview of
threads, and even with email delivery disabled, still post directly to
the ML instead of nntp.

Lucian