[vdr] half-viewed recordings, can they be moved at the top of the list?

Jouni Karvo Jouni.Karvo at iki.fi
Mon Jan 7 18:58:17 CET 2013

an additional problem is the definition of "viewed".  I don't normally
view the end credits.  Also, I have normally 10min extra in the end of
each recording, just in case.  So normally there are around 10-15mins in
the end of a viewed recording that have not been viewed.  But this would
probably vary - a little different for each user.

Seems a difficult thing to do "right".  Matti's plugin sounds like a
working solution, instead.

yours,
         Jouni