[vdr] range-select in live plugin

Torgeir Veimo torgeir at pobox.com
Sun Jan 13 14:22:45 CET 2013

I was getting carpal tunnel symptoms trying to select multiple recordings
for deletion in the live plugin, so I made a patch to add range selection
using the Quickboxes mootools plugin. It works by allowing you to click and
hold the mouse, while moving over subsequent selection checkboxes of
recordings.

Is the live plugin still being maintained? It seems most activity halted
about four years ago.

This patch is a bit rough, so some testing in different browsers might be
required. The Quickboxes plugins i MIT licensed, so can safely be included
if accepted.