[vdr] tvguide 0.0.1

VDR User user.vdr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 00:52:05 CET 2013

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:02 AM, Stefan Braun <louis.braun at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> is there a public repo for tvguide btw ?
>
> not yet, only the download area on http://projects.vdr-developer.org/projects/plg-tvguide/files.
>
> For further development (next step will be to adapt tvguide to the "look" of skin nOpacity, usage of common design, channel logos, ...) i'll put it in a git repo on the vdr developers project site the next weeks.
>
> Cheers Louis

Is this a plugin similar to yaepghd? Can users create their own
themes/skins? So it _will_ support truecolor? When you add logo
support, PLEASE add jpg logo support. I can't imagine anyone actually
cares if a logo has transparency, and nearly all of the high
color/high res logos I've found are jpg. Lastly, do you have any
screenshots you can provide?

Thanks,
Derek