[vdr] [Announce] remotetimers / remoteosd / svdrposd / epgsync/ svdrpservice 1.0.0

Frank Schmirler vdr at schmirler.de
Fri Jun 7 23:12:41 CEST 2013

Hi,

I just released the 1.0.0 versions of the following client server plugins at
http://vdr.schmirler.de:

remotetimers
- add timers on server
- move timers between client and server
- multi-user timer and recordings menu
- extended recordings menu with server side cutting, renaming and moving
recordings
- many more...

remoteosd
- access to server OSD menu

svdrposd
- installation on server
- required by remoteosd to gain access to the menu contents

epgsync
- import server EPG

svdrpservice
- handles connections to server for the plugins mentioned above

These are all maintenance releases. No important new features, just adaptions
to current VDR (API changes, new Makefiles). Compatibility with VDR < 1.7.36
has been dropped. For details please see the HISTORY files on my website.

Have fun,
Frank