Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at tvdr.de
Sun Mar 3 17:21:19 CET 2013

On 03.03.2013 17:06, Wolfgang Rohdewald wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 3. März 2013, 16:50:03 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:
>> Can you please post an 'ls -lR' of that directory?
>
> attached.
>
> (pwd ; ls -lR ) > /tmp/x
>
> now I see the problem: The recording time is in the file name, but the
> format changed somewhere.
>
> So default sorting for old folders seems to be by name - while I
> expected by time.

Before version 1.7.29 the top level video directory was sorted by name,
and all sub-folders were sorted by time. With the introduction of per
folder sorting by pressing the '0' key, the default is now generally
"by name", while newly created folders that stem from a repeating timer
are automatically set to "by time".

So in your case just press the '0' key to have them sorted by time.

Klaus