André Weidemann Andre.Weidemann at web.de
Mon Mar 4 10:03:44 CET 2013

Hi Klaus,

On 03.03.2013 14:46, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> - When sorting recordings by name, folders are now always at the top of
> the list.

I installed 1.7.39 last night and the new sorting is what bugs me most.
Would it be possible to introduce an option for the sorting order under
settings in the menu? I prefer the sorting the way it was, because with
the new method, a folder and a recording with the same name are not next
to each other anymore. If you take the burn plugin e.g. I think it is
rater painful if you try to archive those "scattered" recordings.

Regards
  André