Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at tvdr.de
Mon Mar 4 10:18:49 CET 2013

On 04.03.2013 10:03, André Weidemann wrote:
> Hi Klaus,
>
> On 03.03.2013 14:46, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>
>> - When sorting recordings by name, folders are now always at the top of
>> the list.
>
> I installed 1.7.39 last night and the new sorting is what bugs me most. Would it be possible to introduce an option for the sorting order under settings in the menu? I prefer the sorting the way it was, because with the new method, a folder and a recording with the same name are not next to each
> other anymore. If you take the burn plugin e.g. I think it is rater painful if you try to archive those "scattered" recordings.

OK, I'll add a parameter to setup.conf. I've already suggested this here

http://www.vdr-portal.de/board17-developer/board97-vdr-core/p1130488-feature-request-sortierreihenfolge-verzeichnisse-zuerst-im-osd-unter-aufnahmen/#post1130488

However, this won't show up in the Setup menu of version 2.0.0, because it's too late for
introducing another i18n text (most of the *.po files are already complete).

Klaus