[vdr] Call for translations for VDR version 2.0.0: one more string needed

Eike EikeSauer at t-online.de
Mon Mar 4 20:51:09 CET 2013

Hello!

> Well, I really would like to have the fact that it's about *sorting*
> in that name. "Show" could be anything...

"Always sort folders first" means your first doing a sorting on the folders,
than on the rest (films) - but it does not state what you're doing with the
two(!) results.
"Always show folders first" means the folders are on top (I would expect
them to be sorted somehow) and then the films, what I think the option
is about.

So this is my +1 to Wolfgang.

Ciao,
		Eike