[vdr] Call for translations for VDR version 2.0.0: one more string needed

Eike EikeSauer at t-online.de
Tue Mar 5 07:40:36 CET 2013

Hello!

> On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 11:51 AM, Eike <EikeSauer at t-online.de> wrote:
> > "Always sort folders first" means your first doing a sorting on the
> > folders, than on the rest (films) - but it does not state what you're
> > doing with the two(!) results.
>
> Sorting by folders first means the folders are places and the
> front/top of the list.

I'm not sure that "sorting by folders first" makes any sense in English at all
(any native speaker here?), but it's not what Klaus wrote anyway.

> Let's keep in mind we're talking about _sort ordering_ here.

Yeah, _we_ are talking about sort ordering here, but it's not contained in the
proposed text.
"Sort order: Folders first" seems clear and short to me, how about that?

Ciao,
		Eike