[vdr] Call for translations for VDR version 2.0.0: one more string needed

VDR User user.vdr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 08:55:33 CET 2013

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 10:40 PM, Eike <EikeSauer at t-online.de> wrote:
>> Sorting by folders first means the folders are places and the
>> front/top of the list.
>
> I'm not sure that "sorting by folders first" makes any sense in English at all
> (any native speaker here?), but it's not what Klaus wrote anyway.

Of course it makes sense when you put the quotes in the correct place
-- sorting by "folders first", not "sorting by folders first".

>> Let's keep in mind we're talking about _sort ordering_ here.
>
> Yeah, _we_ are talking about sort ordering here, but it's not contained in the
> proposed text.
> "Sort order: Folders first" seems clear and short to me, how about that?

That's just another way of saying the same thing. Nothing about this
is confusing in my opinion but if people are having difficulty getting
it, go with whatever works I guess.