[vdr] some keys not passed to plugin

Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at tvdr.de
Wed Mar 6 00:09:31 CET 2013

On 05.03.2013 23:59, Peter Münster wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Some keys do not work with the mplayer plugin:
> kAudio, kSubtitles, kInfo and perhaps more.
>
> How could I use these keys please in the cMPlayerControl::ProcessKey()
> function?

These keys are handled in VDR's main loop and are not conveyed to
any plugin.

If you want to use the track controls, you can make your player
call cDevice::PrimaryDevice()->ClrAvailableTracks() and
cDevice::PrimaryDevice()->SetAvailableTrack() accordingly.
As for kInfo, you can implement your player control's GetInfo()
function to make it return a proper menu.

Klaus