[vdr] VDR List not ok?

Manfred Schmidt-Voigt manfred.schmidt-voigt at mannitec.de
Mon Mar 11 10:37:30 CET 2013

On 11.03.2013 09:12, C.Scheeder wrote:
> Am 11.03.2013 08:04, schrieb Manfred Schmidt-Voigt:
>> Hi,
>>
>> just want to ask, if everything is ok with the VDR list or if there is
>> some Spam Filtering going on
>> to filter out important anouncements. I did not receive the last
>> "official" anounctments from Klaus
>> about 1.7.39 and 1.7.40 via this list. I only saw it in VDR-Portal.
>> But I've get the replies for
>> these anouncements on this list.
>>
>> Strange or well known?
>>
>> greets
>> Manfred
>>

> Hi,
> the filter probably is on your side,
> i got these anouncements over the list.
> christoph

Thank for the answers. I just doublechecked my spamfilters. I found out,
that the Anouncement mail will be filtered by my "Penis" filter. Should
normaly drop everything with penis enlargement (not neseccary for me),
but I have also included some other "bad" words around that
subject/object. I will analyze it for future mails again. I moved those
mails now to my SPAM folder without deleting them.

thanks again and greets from the snow
Manfred

--
-------                   Manfred Schmidt-Voigt                  -------