[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-menuorg 0.5.0

Tobi listaccount at e-tobi.net
Sat Mar 16 18:41:49 CET 2013

I wanted to completely drop this plugin, but it seems, some folks really
like it.

Maybe Klaus can add this feature in 2.1+.

I've basically only updated the Makefile and the patch for VDR 1.7.40.

As always: Any help is welcome!

Development site:

Anonymous Git-access :

This is intended to be a community maintained project! Any help and
patches are always welcome!

Please report bugs, ideas or feature requests to the project site (no
registration required for this!). If you want to contribute patches, new
features or whatever, post an issue or patch to the projects issue tracker
or request to join the project. I would happily add everyone as a project
member, who would like to contribute to the project!