[vdr] vdr-1.7.41: what's new way to run vdr out of it's sourcedir?

Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at tvdr.de
Sun Mar 17 10:28:00 CET 2013

On 17.03.2013 09:20, Halim Sahin wrote:
> Hi,
> vdr doesn't copy plugins to PLUGINS/lib.
> Is there a way to get the old behaviour back?
> First look I couldn't find nothing in vdr's HISTORY file.

 From the INSTALL file:

Configuration files:

There are several configuration files that hold information about
channels, remote control keys, timers etc. By default these files are
spread around the system according to the FHS ("File system Hierarchy Standard").
If you prefer to have VDR built to run locally under the VDR source tree,
you can copy the file Make.config.template to Make.config and set the parameter
LCLBLD=1. If you also want to have all data files under one single directory,
set ONEDIR=1 in Make.config.

Klaus