[vdr] Makefile variable names LCLBLD and PLGCFG

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Sun Mar 17 12:46:24 CET 2013

Hello,

Should probably have spoken earlier, but is there any particular reason
for the ugly and hard to read Makefile variable names LCLBLD and PLGCFG?
I suppose they're short for LOCALBUILD and PLUGINCONFIG, but why do they
have to be short for anything, it's not like we're running out of space
for their names anywhere, is it? Besides, I don't think LCLBLD describes
what its effects are very well, INPLACE would sounds better to me.

The ship may already have sailed for plgcfg in vdr.pc as it's being used
by many plugin Makefiles already, but I believe the attached patches
should be safe for 2.0.0.