[vdr] VDR's UpdateChannels destroys channel information

Teemu Suikki tsuikki at zuik.org
Thu Mar 21 15:16:53 CET 2013

Guess what, problem solved..

My channels config had TID 7501, but the real TID is 7500.. I have no
idea how this could have been changed, though? And I thought that the
channel wouldn't show at all, if TID is not correct?

Anyway, with TID changed to 7500, I can enable UpdateChannels and vdr
won't touch the transponder data anymore.

Still a bit odd that it updated the transponder data.. S13E does not
have TID 7501 in any transponder, so where did the updated data come
from?

--
Teemu Suikki
http://www.z-power.fi/