[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] skin nOpacity 0.1.0

Stefan Braun louis.braun at gmx.de
Mon Mar 25 07:49:20 CET 2013

Hi Rene,

fine that you got the skin running finally ;)

> I can now change to the theme, but i don't get the video resized even if
> that setting is set..

> Any idea what i might have missed?

Yes...the output device has to implement the VDR scaling API introduced by Klaus in VDR1.7.33. xineliboutput has not been updted for this afaik, so scaling is not working with this output device currently. I don't know if the developer will implement it.