[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] VDR Power Button Daemon 0.0.1

Manuel Reimer manuel.reimer at gmx.de
Wed Mar 27 22:26:35 CET 2013

YUP wrote:
> Very cool! Gonna try it. Integration with systemd is very useful.

Would be very useful, but at least the inhibitor thing, which was intented to
block systemd from shutting down the system if the button is pressed, seems to
be broken. So if you use it on systemd-based systems, you have to edit
/etc/systemd/logind.conf to make systemd ignore the power button.

But as the official console utility "systemd-inhibit" is broken, too, it doesn't
seem to be my code but a bug in systemd itself. I reported this to the mailing
list and I hope someone can tell me what's going on here.

Yours

Manuel Reimer