[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] VDR Power Button Daemon 0.0.1

Manuel Reimer manuel.reimer at gmx.de
Thu Mar 28 17:06:50 CET 2013

YUP wrote:
> OK, thanks, it's good to know such a thing before installing on Archlinux.
> Did you mean set "PowerKeyIgnoreInhibited" to "yes" in
> /etc/systemd/logind.conf ?

$ echo HandlePowerKey=ignore >> /etc/systemd/logind.conf

> BTW, could you post a link to your bug report on
> systemd?

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/systemd-devel/2013-March/009988.html

Let's seem if this is a bug or a feature. If it is a feature (seems to depend on
the session where inhibitor has been created and power key has been pressed)
then I can try to find a workaround. If I can't find a workaround, then I'll
drop this inhibitor stuff and add documentation on how to disable the systemd
default handling in logind.conf.

Yours

Manuel