[vdr] Trouble with softdevice -vo dfb:mgatv OSD with vdr 2.0.4

Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi
Mon Nov 4 15:04:40 CET 2013

On Mon, Nov 04, 2013 at 10:30:14PM +1000, Torgeir Veimo wrote:
>Softdevice had transparency 'dithering' for when there's only 1-bit
>transparency, did you look at that option?

Thanks, but I guess I will be fine with the transparency key. The screen
output would not be so much for watching videos, but mainly for setting
up timers and cutting recordings. For watching, the plan is to stream
the videos to the Samsung SmartTV in the living room.

I will try to put back the dirty_lines[] optimization that I removed in
my initial attempt (trying to make it as simple as possible). The system
felt slow without that.

You are one of the Softdevice authors, right? Is the CVS tree at
berlios.de still open for patches? AFAICT, recent years the mailing list
archive are corrupted, and the latest commit was a couple of years ago.

Best regards,

	Marko