[vdr] Missing folders - VDR Live

Marx acc.for.news at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 08:25:35 CEST 2013

VDR with VDR Live plugin on startup reads directoris tree of recordings.
It do it in alphabethical order. When there is many directories with
subdirectories (many recordings) it miss directories with starting
letters from for example M.
It is not nice, because those folders are presented during recording
planning, and then I can't choose any folders starting with letter M or
later.
Is there any setting to set higher cache for those folders? Is there
possibility to limit presented folders only to the highest level?

I named my favourite folders with "_" at the beginning to push them to
the start, but VDR Live removes "_" from the name - is it intentionally?
Marx