[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] VDR version 2.0.4 released
Klaus.Schmidinger at tvdr.de
Wed Oct 23 11:42:04 CEST 2013
VDR version 2.0.4 is now available at
A 'diff' against the previous version is available at
This version fixes a few minor bugs that came up after the release of
The changes since version 2.0.3:
- Unified the internal sequence of actions when pressing the Blue and the Back key,
respectively, during replay (reported by Thomas Maass).
- The Yellow button in the main menu no longer acts as "Pause" if "Pause key handling"
is set to "do not pause live video" (suggested by Ulf Kiener).
- Fixed writing group separators to channels.conf that contain a comma (reported by
- Now also checking the source (in addition to the transponder) when setting the
system time from the TDT, which avoids problems in case devices are tuned to the
same transponder on different sources, and these broadcast different time data
(reported by Torsten Lang).
- Changed cRecorder::Action() to use cTimeMs instead of time() to avoid problems with
unjustified "video data stream broken" errors in case the system time is changed
while a recording is active (reported by Torsten Lang).
- Fixed an inconsistent behavior between opening the Recordings menu manually via the
main menu and by pressing the Recordings key. In the latter case it automatically
opened all sub folders to position the cursor to the last replayed recording, which
is unexpected at this point (reported by Helmut Auer). You can still navigate to
the last replayed recording (if any) by pressing Ok repeatedly in the Recordings
More information about the vdr