[vdr] Issue with VDR-2.0.4 and IPTV-2.0.0 plugin

Karim karim.afifi at laposte.net
Sun Oct 27 23:22:37 CET 2013

Hi,

I've installed IPTV-2.0.0 on VDR-2.0.4 to view IP channels from my DSL
provider.

No problem on compilation and installation.  Unfortunately, I've an issue :

- when viewing channels via vdr => sound is OK but video freezes **every**
seconds.

- when viewing channels via vlc (outside  vdr) => no problem.

In vdr plugin menu, I tried to change buffer value and % prefill buffer
without success.

And filters are selected on "NO".

I can't determine if problem comes from vdr or from iptv-plugin.

Did I missed something ? Is there any special patch to apply ?

Could you please help me to fix this issue ?

Regards.

Karim