[vdr] Does the back key not really stop the replay?

Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at tvdr.de
Sun Sep 8 00:37:13 CEST 2013

On 07.09.2013 19:51, Thomas Maass wrote:
> My plugin should work with an unpatched VDR.
> I added a
> cReplayControl::Stop();
> as first command to the destructor of cMyReplayControl.
> This works, but is that the way to go?
> Can you suggest a better place to do the unlinking and
> unmounting?

If you want to take actions in ~cMyReplayControl() that require
replay to have stopped already, calling cReplayControl::Stop()
there is certainly feasible. After all, it's called in
cReplayControl::~cReplayControl() just as well.

At any rate, I'll still add the kBlue/kBack-unification patch
for the next version, because it appears to make sense. This
shouldn't interfere with you still calling Stop() then in your