[vdr] vdr --edit ignoring videodir

Christian Tramnitz chris.ace at gmx.net
Fri Sep 27 16:24:38 CEST 2013

When using vdr in non-deamon mode with "--edit" to just cut a recording
it seems the videodir is being ignored and the output will be stored
along the original path (of course with a % in front of the name).

Is this behaviour intentional or a bug/missing feature?

If its intentional I would suggest to mention it in the
documentation/manual, but I would really like to see this as a feature
as it may be beneficial to store the edited recording in a different place.

Thanks,
    Christian