[vdr] vdr-xine and vdr-2.1.3

Torgeir Veimo torgeir at pobox.com
Sat Jan 11 01:15:24 CET 2014

> Reinhard Nissl’s vdr-xine is still my favorite output plugin.

Slightly unrelated, but I have to say the raspberry pi output plugin
seems to be coming along very well. There's a few playback glitches
now and then, but it will be very nice to use just a rpi as a
standalone VDR setup, or as a client with the streamdev client plugin.
Remote works over CEC as well with the libcec-daemon.

http://www.vdr-portal.de/board18-vdr-hardware/board98-arm-co/120344-prototyp-rpi-ausgabeplugin/