[vdr] [PLUGIN] recsearch - a simple search for recordings

Lars Hanisch dvb at flensrocker.de
Sun Jan 19 11:37:57 CET 2014

Hi,

 For all, who wonder, where this change for vdr 2.1.3 comes from:

> - The Recordings menu can now be called with a cRecordingFilter, which allows the
>   caller to have it display only a certain subset of the recordings

 here's the plugin, which uses it: recsearch

 https://github.com/flensrocker/vdr-plugin-recsearch

 It's a simple search for name, shorttext and description, the status (new/edited) and age of a recording.
 The main reason for me was to get a quick list of the new recordings of the last week.

 You can save various templates, organize them in categories and add a hotkey to them, so you can use something like

User1 @recsearch 1

 in your keymacros.conf to quickly execute a search.

 For vdr versions older than 2.1.3 there's a clone of the recordings menu of vdr 2.0.4 included, so you can use it for
the current stable release.

 Comments are welcome.

Lars.