[vdr] [PLUGIN] recsearch - a simple search for recordings

Stephan Loescher loescher at gmx.de
Sun Jan 19 13:53:02 CET 2014

Am 01/19/14 11:37, schrieb Lars Hanisch:

>   here's the plugin, which uses it: recsearch

[...]
>   It's a simple search for name, shorttext and description, the status (new/edited) and age of a recording.
>   The main reason for me was to get a quick list of the new recordings of the last week.

Hi Lars,

Wonderful!

Would it be possible (as a new feature) to filter/search/sort for
recordings by recording-lifetime and/or if it is SD or HD?
My use case is this: I normally like to view "important" and
high-quality recordings first, which I typically sort manually in this
order:

1. Lifetime (L) 99 and HD
2. L99 + SD
3. L98 + HD