[vdr] Plugin request: speech recognition

Marco Göbenich mg at needful.de
Wed Jan 22 10:52:03 CET 2014

Hi!

I'm searching a speech recognition solution for vdr.
I'm thinking of a plugin that transcribes streams while they are
recorded, maybe into a file, or in something like DVB Subtitles, EPG. I
need the timecodes and maybe something to set marks if text matches a
list of keywords.
Has anybody knowlegde on this topic and is able to write a plugin for
vdr 1.6 (mandatory) and up.
This is for a customer project and would be paid.

Regards

Marco

--
Professional IT
E-Commerce, Programmierung, Datenmigration, IT-Service

Needful Marco Göbenich e.K.
Auf der Haide 31a
56203 Höhr-Grenzhausen

Fon +49 (0) 2624 / 95 29 300