[vdr] [Announce] vdr-plugin-satip 0.0.1 - Make your VDR to a SAT>IP receiver

fnu vdr at auktion.hostingkunde.de
Sat Mar 8 18:45:18 CET 2014

Hi VDR followers,

since the author Rolf Ahrenberg obviously isn't part of this mailing list
anymore, I do the annoucement on his behalf:

"This plugin integrates SAT>IP network devices seamlessly into VDR.
You can use any SAT>IP channel like any other normal DVB channel for
live viewing, recording, etc. The plugin also features full section
filtering capabilities which allow for example EIT information to be
extracted from the incoming stream."

- http://www.saunalahti.fi/~rahrenbe/vdr/satip/

Download and README.

Rolf Ahrenberg also does provide a new "vdr-plugin-femon" (2.0.3) to support
SAT>IP devices in VDR.

- http://www.saunalahti.fi/~rahrenbe/vdr/femon/

For Debian & Ubuntu aware users, I already created a DEB package/framework
for further usage:

-
https://launchpad.net/~fnu/+archive/testing-vdr-fnu/+sourcepub/4007335/+list
ing-archive-extra
-
https://launchpad.net/~fnu/+archive/testing-vdr-fnu/+sourcepub/4007336/+list
ing-archive-extra
-
https://launchpad.net/~fnu/+archive/testing-vdr-fnu/+sourcepub/4007363/+list
ing-archive-extra
-
https://launchpad.net/~fnu/+archive/testing-vdr-fnu/+sourcepub/4007362/+list
ing-archive-extra

Use "dget -xu ...dsc" to grab it for your own usage or repository.

===
Kind regards
fnu