[vdr] Feature request: ERROR: video data stream broken

Marco Göbenich mg at needful.de
Mon Mar 10 11:51:44 CET 2014

Hi!

Thanks, seems that this information is only in debug mode visible. So no
chance to find this information without restarting vdr.

Regards

Marco

Am 10.03.2014 11:28, schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:
> On 09.03.2014 18:50, Marco Göbenich wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> Would it be possible to be more precise in this error message, maybe
>> which channel, transponder or  adapter is causing this.
>> There were some transponder changes on Astra, and now I have a lot
>> "Error: video data stream broken" messages. I got a lot of parallel
>> recording here.
>
> In the log line
>
>   Mar  8 20:45:30 vdr2 vdr: [7017] ERROR: video data stream broken
>
> locate the number between the [...] (here [7017]) and search backwards
> for
> a line that contains "tid=7017":
>
>   Mar  8 18:11:18 vdr2 vdr: [7017] recording thread started (pid=2803,
> tid=7017, prio=high)
>
> Right before that line you should see the information about the timer
> and device used for this recording.
>
> Klaus

Professional IT
E-Commerce, Programmierung, Datenmigration, IT-Service

Needful Marco Göbenich e.K.
Auf der Haide 31a
56203 Höhr-Grenzhausen

Fon +49 (0) 2624 / 95 29 300