Difference between revisions of "Enaio-patch"
From VDR Wiki
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
Latest revision as of 10:23, 14 March 2006
The enAIO patch provides many improvements for VDR's user interface:
- Easyinput: fast text input by number keys
- Rename recordings: press '0' key in recordings menu to edit the name/priority/lifetime
- Menu selection: select menu entry by number keys
- Recording length: shows the lengths of recordings: Setup / Recording / Show date|time|length
- Position of main menu commands: Setup / OSD / Main Menu command position
- Progress bars in What's on now? menu: Setup / EPG / Show progress bar
Applying the patch
If the patch is compressed you have to unpack it before
Now you can install it with
cd $SOURCEDIR/VDR patch -p 1 < /path/to/patch
Note, VDR has to be recompiled now, see VDR installation.