Difference between revisions of "Pim-plugin"
From VDR Wiki
m (link fix)
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
* If the calendar shows no days,
* If the calendar shows no days, check the ''cal -m'' command on the console. Some versions of ''cal'' don't know the ''-m'' parameter. The call of ''cal'' be in the plugin setup.
Revision as of 21:30, 3 January 2005
The PIM plugin (Personal Information Manager) features the followinf functions
- month view
- Move the cursor from day to day
- Adding and viewing of daily, weekly and jearly events
- cal (calendaring program for the console)
- If the calendar shows no days, please check the cal -m command on the console. Some versions of cal don't know the -m parameter. The call of cal can be changed in the plugin setup. There you can also set the first day of the week for the header. This may be useful if your cal command returns Sunday as the first day (the default ist Monday).