From VDR Wiki
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
Revision as of 13:56, 31 December 2013
original Author: Andreas Regel
current development: Martin Dauskardt, Lars Hanisch
This plugin allows you to use analogue TV with a ivtv supported PVR-card with integrated hardware MPEG encoder. Please use the most recent versions of this plugin.
- ivtv supported PVR card with integrated hardware encoder
- PVR USB2
- HVR 1900
- HD PVR
NOTE: ivtv supports more compatible cards, which could be possibly supported in this plugin, if someone had such card and implement it. NOTE: blackbird type cards as HVR-1300 doesnt work properly with this plugin.
- kernel driver for your hardware encoder based TV card:
- ivtv for Hauppauge PVR150/250/350/500 or..
- pvrusb2 for Hauppauge PVR USB2 and HVR 1900/1950 or..
- hdpvr for HD PVR
- vdr < 1.7.13 needs patch (see plugin source code)
|||pvrinput git repository||pvrinput git repo|
|||Announce Thread for pvrinput-2010-04-03-rc1 (German vdrportal-Forum)||Announce Thread for pvrinput-2010-04-03-rc1 (German vdrportal-Forum; just try english if you dont speak german..)|