From VDR Wiki
Revision as of 15:53, 31 December 2013 by Wirbel
original Author: Andreas Regel
current development: Martin Dauskardt, Lars Hanisch
This plugin allows you to use analogue TV with a ivtv supported PVR-card with integrated hardware MPEG encoder. Please use the most recent versions of this plugin.
- ivtv supported PVR card with integrated hardware encoder
- PVRUSB2 (since 2008-06-01)
- HVR 1900 (since 2008-06-01)
- HD PVR (since Version 2010-03-27-rc1)
- kernel driver for your hardware encoder based TV card:
- ivtv for Hauppauge PVR150/250/350/500 or..
- pvrusb2 for Hauppauge PVR USB2 and HVR 1900/1950 or..
- hdpvr for HD PVR
- vdr < 1.7.13 needs patch (see plugin source code)
|||pvrinput git repository||pvrinput git repo|
|||Announce Thread for pvrinput-2010-04-03-rc1 (German vdrportal-Forum)||Announce Thread for pvrinput-2010-04-03-rc1 (German vdrportal-Forum; just try english if you dont speak german..)|