From VDR Wiki
The text2skin plugin is designed to load and interpret a set of files describing the layout of the On Screen Display and to make this "Skin" available to VDR via Setup -> OSD in the main menu. Of course it is possible to load more than one text-based skin this way and to choose between them while running VDR. All skins may be themeable (you can create your own color-theme) and translateable as the author of the skin wishes.
There are two versions of skins for the text2skin plugin
- "90kb" for standard OSD
- "1mb" for OSD of modded full featured cards
If a skin with two many colors for the OSD memory is used, one can end up in a non-readable or even not displayed OSD.
- nothing : only XPM images with no transparency/alpha channel
- ImageMagick : many different image formats (slower than imlib2)
- Imlib2 : many different image formats (see problems)
Both can be used together, but it's of no use.
- Use of the imlib2 library together with the graphtft-plugin can lead to crashes.
|||http://www.vdrskins.org/vdrskins||Skins for the text2skin plugin|